All the lessons provided on https://nhli.in are the property of the Namasthey Hindia Learning Institute. Although the lessons are freely and premium available online at nhli.in, users are not allowed to copy, publish, distribute, or use any text or audio for commercial or non-commercial purposes. If a quote or page is used, proper citation is required. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the copyright, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of Service
Namasthey Hindia Learning Institute (NHLI) provides English, Tamil and Hindi lessons in the form of text, video and audio files. Categories consist of, Regular English, Hindi and Tamil, Business English Hindi and Tamil, Traveler English, Hindi and Tamil, Interview English, Hindi and Tamil, and Useful Phrases. Message Boards, Forums, or bulletin boards are other means used by nhli.in to help users learn English, Hindi, and Tamil for free and paid.
nhli.in does not take responsibility for any improper usage of any sentences provided in the nhli.in website. All users are responsible for their usage of each sentence. If a user is unclear or unsure about any sentence, they are encouraged to ask for clarity through the forum or email.
Interview Lessons are provided to give users assistance in answering interview questions. nhli.in does not guarantee that you will pass the interview or exams using answers provided in nhli.in. Namasthey Hindia Learning Institute is not responsible for any damages caused by using answers in each lesson.
Content of Site
Although there is no profanity on any of the lessons, some of the subjects and dialogs may be inappropriate for children.
Referral Program Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to your participation in the nhli for Business Referral Program:
- To receive the referral bonus, you must complete all the steps listed in the promotion description by the applicable deadline. If no deadline is listed, you must complete the steps within thirty days of receipt of the most recent invitation to participate in this referral program.
- Namasthey Hindia will only be obligated to pay you the referral bonus if the referred customer has not been a Namasthey Hindia for the Business customer in the year before your referral.
- All referral bonuses will be paid in Indian rupee. Currently the referral program only active in India.
- You agree to pay all taxes applicable to the referral bonus you may receive under the Namaasthey hindia learning institute for Business Referral Program.
- You acknowledge and agree that nhli.in may suspend, change, or cancel the Business Referral Program at any time, without notice.
- nhli.in reserves the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the nhli for Business Referral Program or refuse payment of the referral bonus at any time if nhli suspects any fraud, abuse, misuse, harassment, or any other inappropriate or suspicious activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are limited to receiving a maximum of one referral bonus for the company that you refer that becomes a referred customer, regardless of the number of users under the referred customer’s account. Referral bonuses will only be paid to the first person to submit a referral for a given account. You may not provide your contact information as the referred person.
- In the course of participating in the nhli for Business Referral Program, you are prohibited from a) using bulk email distribution, b) distributing to strangers, or c) using any means that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or spam under the CAN-SPAM Act, or other applicable law, or regulation.
- If you are prohibited from receiving the referral bonus or participating in the nhli Referral Program due to your country or jurisdiction of origin, nhli shall not be obligated to pay you the referral bonus.
- If the contact information you provide is no longer valid at the time that you earn a referral bonus, nhli shall not be obligated to pay you the referral bonus.
- In no event shall nhli be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from your participation in the nhli Referral Program, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages, even if nhli has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- nhli’s maximum aggregate liability to you and any third party under the nhli Referral Program shall be limited to the then-current dollar value of one referral bonus under the nhli for Business Referral Program.